DRAUGHT DRIVEN PROBLEMS – WE HAVE THE CURE
Typical Problems In A Leaky Building
High Energy Usage
- Substantial Energy Savings – (BRE) up to 27%.
- Faster warm up times and longer heat retention.
- Increasing air tightness eliminates wasted energy.
- Boilers fire up less frequently using less energy and prolonging their life.
- Reduced complaints with positive outcomes for productivity.
- A warmer environment has positive outcomes for health.
- Increasing air tightness improves sound proofing up to 10db with positive outcomes for concentration.
- Reduction in cleaning and less use of environmentally damaging products.
- Minimum Lifetime Measure 15 years as verified by Ofgem
Energy Management Companies
The Energy Savers named as winners of Wates and Lloyds Banking Group Sustainability Innovations Competition
Some of our installations since 1991
Air Pressure Tests
- 1996 BRE test at BRE HQ – 53% reduction in air changes which equated to a 27% energy saving
- 2004 BRE test at Wymott Prison – 80% reduction in air changes which equated to a 25% energy saving
- BRE for EEC2, (later CERT) on domestic properties which showed 2.3 times the energy saving of traditional methods
Want more information or want to request a survey?
Energy Savers Ltd (Reg 1991)
Head Office – 01624 844365
Mountain View Innovation Centre
Jurby Rd, Lezayre
Isle of Man IM7 2DZ